With an unrivalled team, Les Enluminures offers curatorial services in all aspects of building collections at all levels. Our team of more than a dozen individuals, the largest of any current dealer in our specialized fields, comprises active scholars in France, the United Kingdom, and the United States. For over 25 years, Les Enluminures has forged and maintained relationships with the world’s most prestigious public and private collections.
For both new and established collections, Les Enluminures would be pleased to provide a wide-ranging bespoke service on collection management. After an initial assessment, our specialists will propose for clients a custom plan, with regular reassessments, to strengthen, focus, and nurture their collection. We can listen to, discuss, help clarify, and endeavor to meet the needs and hopes of the collector or institution. We offer this kind of service with joy and enthusiasm:
- assessments of the strengths and range of your collection, as well as gaps and opportunities for growth
- expert advice on acquisition and deaccession as appropriate
- in-depth inventories (or catalogues) of your collection and scholarly descriptions of single or multiple items within it
- auction advice, representation, and bidding
- organization of exhibition loans
- support in arranging suitable insurance
- advice on storage, conservation, display, and exhibition of items in your collection
- assistance in art transportation
No other dealer in the world can offer all this. Contact us for a confidential discussion.